Friday, February 11, 2011

Baked Spaghetti

Well I guess we have been MIA! The cold weather just makes me want to go into hibernation until the temperature is bearable again! Cooking has been simple at my house... simple meaning ramen noodles and grilled cheese! Ooops!!
I was feeling creative last night, it was delicious and simple, but not ramen noodle simple and way more delicious!!

Baked Spaghetti


I know you love my phone pics! :)

1lb ground beef/turkey
1 package spaghetti noodles
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 jar spaghetti sauce
Butter for noodles
Herbs & Spices (I used Garlic Powder, Minced onion, onion salt, & oregano)

Preheat oven to 350*
Brown meat with herbs & spices. Add jar of sauce and let simmer. Simutaneously boil noodles. Once noodles are done, drain water and add butter. Let melt. Once butter is melted add the sauce to noodles, mix together. Add in 1 1/2 cups of cheese and mix thoroughly. Put mixture in 9 X 13 pan sprinkle rest of cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes!

I am glad I was feeling creative last night and I cant wait for the left overs that are waiting for me at lunch time!

Enjoy!
Jen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...