Monday, December 13, 2010

Breakfast Burritos

Hmmm..I think I cooked a lot this weekend! I love breakfast..Wait, have I mentioned that already?


Breakfast Burritos

6 eggs
1/2 pound of sausage (I use hot sausage)
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 cups of breakfast potatoes (tater tots hash browns and the cubed potatoes all work great)
salt & pepper to taste
Cheese
Tortillas

Cook Sausage once half way cooked add potatoes (If frozen, put in microwave to thaw out first) Finish cooking sausage and potatoes together until thoroughly cooked. Beat eggs, milk, and salt and pepper in separate bowl. Turn stove on medium heat and add egg mix to sausage and potaotes, mix together until eggs are cooked.

Warm up tortillas, put burrito mix in your tortillas and add cheese! *Salsa is good with them too!*

Enjoy!
Jen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...