Thursday, December 16, 2010

Chicken Broccoli Biscuit Casserole

Last night I had to go to the grocery store. I was hungry. The number one rule of grocery stores is to "Not go while you are hungry!" So since I had to go home anyways I figured I would try and make dinner before I went. One problem, I felt like I didn't have any thing to make! I had half of all the ingredients I needed to make stuff! So to the clouds.. Just kidding. I started rummaging through my pantry & fridge and found a meal! yay! It turned out delicious! Here it is:

Chicken Cheddar Broccoli Biscuit Casserole (say that 5 times fast!)



1 can of Texas style biscuits (10/can)
2 chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken
1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Cut chicken into cubes and cook thoroughly. (I seasoned mine with lemon pepper and cooked in olive oil) Simultaneously boil broccoli in separate pan. Once chicken and broccoli are cooked, place the chicken in the pan with the broccoli. Add CoC/Sour Cream/& cheddar cheese and put on medium heat until heated throughout and cheese is melted. Grease a 9 X 9 Pan and place 7 biscuits in bottom of pan. Pour chicken/broccoli mixture on top of biscuits. Then tear the remaining 3 biscuits into small pieces and place on top of the mixture. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until biscuit pieces on top are golden brown. Let sit to cool for atleast 5 minutes.

Serve and enjoy!
Jen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...