Monday, December 20, 2010

Crock Pot Creamy Chicken

I am not sure what else to call this except for delicious! I have posted this on my personal blog before but not on here yet! This is now a staple meal! Also I must advise you that if you do not use your crock pot now is the time to start! It simplifies your life!

3-4 Frozen Chicken Breasts
2 cans cream of chicken
atleast 1/2 cup sour cream (more the better)
1 packet dry lipton onion soup mix

Put all the ingedients into the crock pot. (If chicken isnt fully covered you can add a little chicken broth) Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours. Once cooked take two forks and shred the chicken in the crockpot. Serve over Rice and add cheese on top!
I could eat this all day! Thank You Shannon for this recipe!

Enjoy!
Jen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...