Monday, December 20, 2010

Hershey Kiss Cookies

This is the first of a couple things I made this weekend. I hosted an Ugly Sweater party and had to come up with some holiday/international treats! This is one of my successful attempts! And yes that does mean there were some unsuccessful....
I have had these before but I forgot how delicious they are! The kiss in the middle is the perfect amount of chocolate!!


 
ingredients
 
1 3/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. shortening
1/2 c. peanut butter
1 egg
3 tbsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
48 kisses (9 oz. bag)
 
 
directions
 
Combine all ingredients except for kisses. Form dough into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar to coat. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Take out and immediately put on Hershey Kiss.
 
*I forgot to roll them in sugar but they turned out just fine without it, just one more way to save a few calories! kinda.....
 
Now thats easy and delicious!
Enjoy!
Jen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...