Monday, December 13, 2010

Tex Mex Rice A Roni

I am not sure exactly what to call this. I Kind of made it up but a recipe on the box gave me the idea. This is one of our staple meals. I make it once every couple weeks and I love it!



Tex Mex Rice a Roni
1 box beef flavored rice a roni
1 tbs butter
2 cups water
1 lb ground beef
1 can corn
1 can green beans
1 beef bouillon cube

Cook ground beef and set aside. Cook rice a roni according to directions using butter to brown the vermicelli mix. Once the rice mix is browned add the cooked ground beef, corn, green beans, flavor mix from box, beef bouillon cube and water. Bring to a boil then turn down to simmer and leave covered  for 20-25 minutes.
Let sit uncovered for 5 minutes.
Serve & Enjoy!
Jen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...