Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Chicken Nachos


My hubby's favorite dish at any Mexican restaurant is Chicken Nachos. I wanted to make the recipe at home but I never dreamed it would be so easy. My mom has made this for quite some time but I never thought to try it on my own. I had all the ingredients at home all I had to do was stop on my way home and pick up a warm rotisserie chicken. This is such an easy week night meal.












Ingredients :

Shredded rottisserie chicken (2 cups)
2 cups melted mexican cheese
Tortilla chips

Directions:

Shred the chicken. Melt the cheese in the microwave until desired temperature. In a plate, spread tortilla chips, cover with chicken, and then pour cheese sauce on top.

This recipe yeilds 2-4 servings.

Brandy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...